Calala is an economic support to feminist activists, groups and organizations that are being subjected to criminalization, harassment, or any form of violence for their feminist activism and / or for their work in defense of the rights of women, lesbians and trans in the Spanish State.
Find information on:
- Legal defense expenses
- Legal expenses to report cases of violence against activists or organizations
- Advisory expenses for the development of security protocols.
- Campaigns to collect support / signatures to their cases.
- Strategic litigation processes
- Legal training to know the legal consequences of different types of feminist actions